Thursday, June 5, 2014

My one year transformation thus far

Alrighty folks- I am going to post my one year transformation pictures-
I will tell you, I still have more work to do- for MYSELF!   I did not do this to get skinny, I did this to get healthy!  I want to make that clear, I want to be a fit mom, not a skinny one.  For me, I did need to lose weight to become fit- I have continued to lose inches while my weight has stayed the same.  I have cried, laughed, and enjoyed every second of it!

I will also tell you, most of the stretch marks are not from my pregnancies- I am not ashamed of them, I see them as reminders to keep working hard, and to remind me to stay healthy and fit!  







 I still have a ways to go- but I felt like at one year I could share the progress I have made so far!

Starting weight: 169 lbs Current weight: 128
Starting pant size: 15  Current pant size 3/4
Starting shirt size: XL Current shirt size: Small
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how your smile gets bigger and bigger in each picture! Keep up the good work - you look great!
--Emily